Thursday 23 August 2012

Hiya!

I'm Suzi and I'll be June's block. I spotted Anna's Tweet and was very excited to be in time to get a spot in the bee.


Untitled
I'm originally from Barnsley in Yorkshire, but after moving to London for University 14 years ago, we moved out to Surrey a couple of years ago. Despite being in London I managed to find myself a lovely Yorkshire lad! Duncan and I have a two year old son, Ted.

I'm an embroiderer, or at least I'm trying to become one :) I am doing a Certificate in Embroidery at the Royal School of Needlework, but I'm pretty new to quilting. I made a fairly simple quilt for Ted and have been playing with a few other bits and pieces. I'm hoping the bee will push me to try new things as well  as being a chance to meet new quilting friends.

I blog at Suzical and you can find me on Twitter as @Suzical

Suzi
X

No comments:

Post a Comment