Saturday 8 September 2012

Hello from March!

Hello, this is a little late since we have already started but I figure better late than never right?!

My name is Kellye, I live on the mid Wales/Shropshire border in the UK :-) I live with my awesome partner, Dave, our beautiful baby daughter Rosie and my two lovely step-sons George and Tommi.

This is me and my beautiful girl a couple of months ago!





I  love patchwork, appliqué and quilting, art quilting, screen printing, dyeing etc etc, I'll try anything really! I was introduced to quilting properly by my mum about 5ish years ago when her health was poor and I drove her to Malvern quilt show and have been hooked ever since :-) (I think the stash building part is my favourite) My mum has quilting for over 40 years so I have learnt mostly everything from her.


I've recently had my first beautiful baby daughter she is the light of my life, I love her so much, but it means my sewing has been put on the back burner a bit. I'm just starting to get a bit done now and I'm hoping this bee will be a great opportunity to get back into sewing, make some new friends and have fun!

I'm on twitter @WhatKellyeMakes and I also have a blog which I have just started to write in again if you'd like to check it out, it's http://whatkellyemakes.blogspot.co.uk Also if anyone would like to add me to facebook I'm Kellye-Marie Owen.

Kellye xxx




2 comments: